<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 1, 2013 @ 10:10 PM

"Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you"

It have been long since I last blog. Lot of things happened recently, somehow it did make me think back about the past few years. What the point of living? I still couldn't get any answer to that. Well, already kind of get usual to it.

Being negative only bring back more memory than normal. Already at the point of wanting to give up my life. Yet your words always come to my mind and stop me from doing anything stupid. *Sigh*

The tiredness & stress level is going to get worse for the coming weeks. I can only hope that I can get over with it. Let's prepare for the worse, I guess.

That's all for now. Hope everyone have a good night :)

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~