<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 @ 1:02 PM

It's Wednesday afternoon. Sun is as usually warm, yet my heart is getting colder than the winter season. Have been thinking about lots of negative stuff. Becoming emotional have become part of me for the whole of this week. Guess I am just acting like my usual self in the past.

My feeling have been all mixed up, I just don't the reason that is causing me to become like this. All I could do was hide all my emotion away from people around, yet some of them do found out that I wasn't the usual me. The good part of it was that they didn't ask me what have happened, so at least I don't have to answer any question.

Lastly, I am thinking of going into "missing in action" mode but it's still school days, how am I suppose to go missing if I have to attend class? *Sigh* Guess I will just have to wait until vacation then. That's it for today! I am going to start my busy weeks ahead. (Wish myself all the best in the weeks ahead.)

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~