Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @ 11:11 PM
Haix.. Time is getting short.. Start to think back, whats the point of doing so much things? Doing so much all for what? No ans.. Then, putting so much effort for? Dunno.. Dunno.. Dunno.. All the ans that come to my brain.. ARR~ SOMEONE, PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO!? Kind of getting more lost & empty as the exam is coming.. Not really scare that I will fail but when I pass, what can I do? Haix.. Walk one step, look one step.. Dun really know why but my mind is getting empty.. Dun wish to think about this already.. The more I think, the more empty I become..
Anyway, really wish to pass the exam.. Even if I know that the coming path will be more difficult than the one I am having now.. Wish to put in the best I can in anything but it seem harder as each day gone by.. Arr~ Deep inside me, I am really bleeding, crying but whats the reason.. I dunno..
Hopefully, I can get through the path that I need to get through..
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~