Wednesday, November 4, 2009 @ 11:23 PM
Hmmmm, how should I express myself out in words today? ... Wasn't really in the mood.. As I am thinking a lots of stuff.. Well, so whats the point of thinking when I want to let go? ... Dun really know what am I doing.. Kind of going mad soon, if this is going to continue..
Haix.. Recently, my life was really in a mess.. Can't catch up with studies, can't get myself up when I am down, keep on trying to hide myself from reality.. Nothing was right.. My mind just went off sometime when I was doing something else..
If only time could return back to about 2 months back.. Maybe that will change everything now.. Haix.. Just because I wrong choice that I have made.. Now, everything was gone but I am still stuck in the past.. Can't seem to walk out of it.. Every seconds that passby is becoming a needle passing through me..
Just another one month plus, this year will end.. So what will I become? ... Dun really care about it anymore cause I know I will never make it to there..
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

