Tuesday, October 13, 2009 @ 8:02 PM
Morning went to sch at 8am, reach at 8.30am.. 1st lesson was maths, still ok with it.. 2nd lesson was sw, play badminton with friends.. Kind of tired after playing.. Then lunch time, at 1st we was going to west mall mac but end up going kfc.. Return back to sch for the next 2 lesson, cic & nec.. Nothing much to say about it as I wasn't really listening.. More to thinking about stuff which causes me to have headache now.. Guess I do too much thinking 2dae..
Quite a lot of people asking me, will I continue my studies after ite.. Didn't really give them a ans cause I dun feel like studying anymore but most of them advice me to continue with studies, if possible.. So what I really want? Will I choose to go for further studies? Work? Dun really know what I want to do next.. Kind of confuse..
As for now, dun really know what to do.. Continue going back for class but heart & mind wasn't there.. So whats the point of going back then? Haix.. Have been taking a longer trip to sch nowadays.. Choosing to hide from reality? Should be.. Isn't thinking positive even up to now.. Why is it? Who can tell me why? ...
---
Reality is always being cruel.. Not only to me but also to a lot of people..
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

