<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 6, 2009 @ 10:10 PM

There's always time when we need to make choice between something.. The choice u make, can lead u to the worse/good of ur life..

Today, due to sickness.. I have no energy to move around.. Have been sitting down/lying down.. All the way, I have been thinking about what have happened the past about one & a half years since I attend ITE up to now.. After thinking, all I feel was empty.. There's nothing more to say about it.. I was all along like this.. Empty, lost, emo & lonely.. Even if time return, I guess I am still the same.. There's endless of things running down my mind now..

Ending here.. Btw, my sickness wasn't recover.. Hope that I am still fine enough to attend class tmr..

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~