Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 7:50 PM
Not in the mood.. Hate everything.. If they think they are right then I DUN CARE!!! Life isn't so gd during holiday too.. Want to be alone.. Want to be in a world where nobody is alive.. Dun wish to express myself anymore.. Sick of this type of life.. Nothing is right.. Everything just seem wrong.. Have to act myself even if I know that I can't.. Wish to talk to someone but no one is there.. Breaking down into pieces.. No one know..
Have been trying not to give up but really dunno how to continue anymore.. Can't see any further.. Seeing this world getting worse each day.. Everyone thinks mostly for themselves.. No one care for others.. Hate this world, how I wish I wasn't born.. Will anyone still care what I say here? no one will.. I know this more clearly than anyone..
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~