Saturday, September 19, 2009 @ 1:48 AM
Well, still not too sure what I want & where will I be going.. But trying to do what I must/need to do now.. At least when I look back the next time, I will not have so much regret like now.. Regret for not being myself, not being able to do the work to the best & give up myself easily.. Guess time have changed me.. Surrounding giving me the support which I need the most.. Will I be able to pass with a good result this time? Guess I won't be able to.. Then what will happen to me after that? I dun even wish to think about it..
As time pass by, I find myself getting more & more lost.. What really will happen if I am not able to stand up? I am just weak.. Dun wish to stand up is just a reason to lie to myself.. Maybe, I am afraid to get hurts over & over again.. After all, I wasn't that strong.. I may act like I am fine but this didn't mean that I can accept things that keep repeating over & over..
This holiday will I be able to find myself back? ...
---
Btw, some of my classmates will be going on a oversea trip to china for 2 weeks.. Hope that they will have a safe trip & enjoy themselves..
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

