<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 17, 2009 @ 1:16 AM

Back to blog.. Just finished half of my CIC project & Report for NEC (still got program part missing cause haven't do the program).. Haven't been thinking a lot of stuff recently but I keep acting that I am fine & try to stop thinking.. Well, can say I am fine or maybe not.. I also not too sure myself.. Just now when I suddenly do my work seriously, I start to think back again.. Why I choose this course? Why am I becoming like this recently? Why I can't do my work with my heart? Why I am doing my work without using my mind? Why am I this lost & empty? Guess what? My heart only have one answer.. I am just getting tired out of everything.. So why not just relax & keep my mind calm.. For what think so much? Thinking so much also won't bring anything back.. I am still here living, so at least should try to do, what can be done.. My whole life biggest regret is that I keep giving up before thing really come to an end.. Guess this time I should really try to reach for the finishing line..

Have been talking a lot to my friends recently.. They have also been telling me the same thing.. Guess I should stop acting myself.. I dun feel happy at all.. Is just that I dun wish to let them see my sad face but they still know after all.. No point acting already.. Should be myself again.. The emo & quiet me..

Going slp already.. Stop here for today..

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~