<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 @ 9:53 PM

Back to blog.. Haix.. I am sick.. Coughing all the way 2dae.. Cold is also getting worse at the same time.. Throat is also getting worse.. Hope to recover soon.. Haix.. I know I won't get well soon.. Everytime also like this.. Getting emo then dun wan to tc then become sick.. The more sick I am, the more emo-ness inside.. Just dun wish to express my thought out so only can make myself sick but making myself sick, also I am the one getting hurts.. Haix..

Well, haven't eat my dinner also.. Sick until no mood to eat.. Haix.. How I wish someone can cook for me something that can make me feel like eating.. Feeling hungry but still dun feel like eating..

Tmr also dunno how to go sch.. Just hope it won't get worse ba.. Getting worse means cannot attend tmr class.. I dun wan to miss tmr the class.. I dun mind if it won't recover but just dun get any worse..

Writting long post again.. Have so much to say but this is only part of it.. Will write again tmr, I guess..

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~