Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 7:04 PM
Quite some time didn't post le.. Hmmm, 2dae was.. Haix.. Dunno wat the hell is wrong with me.. I guess I was doing silly things again ba.. Sorry to some of my friends.. Everytime also do some silly & stupid things.. Thks for cheering me up after that.. Didn't feel any better but somehow force myself to smile cause dun want to spoil the mood of u all.. Even if I smile, inside me still dun feel good.. Thinking of ending my life again.. Kind of like tired of everything.. Haix.. How I wish I wasn't me.. Have been wonder why this world this so selfish & fake.. Nothing seem real.. Dun understand it.. But there's still one or two real things that happened.. It can't be lie cause I can feel it within my heart.. The warm-ness inside can't be say using words.. But it wasn't there anymore..
My life is nothing that can be say using words anymore.. Also dunno wat to do about it.. Hoping to walk over every little problems that come along but.. I am not that strong after all, inside me was a weak heart, soul, mind that keep me walking on for 18 years le.. Now, it dun want to continue walking, so I also have to stop..
How long can I still live? The time is getting shorter & shorter each day.. Hope to as least have one of my wishes to come true before it really come to an end..
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~