<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 14, 2009 @ 6:44 PM

After so many things that happened, after so many of thinking through, after being so emo, I come back to reality.. In reality, nothing is real.. It's all fake things created by human.. All along, humans are the only real things.. They all have hearts that want to care, help, share.. No one is alone in here cause if there's always someone who are willing to stay by ur side to help u but u will never notice it.. Have told myself this ytd night, if I cannot change the surrounding then I just have to change myself.. If I cannot change myself then I just have to change my thinking.. Cannot just leave everything unchange then it will only end up the surrounding hurts u or u hurts the surrounding.. Maybe I start to calm down, thats why 2dae I didn't feel any pressure or stress at all.. Emo-ness wasn't inside me too.. Is this what people say before dying calm-ness? hope that this wasn't it.. There's something that I still wish to do..

^^ Being calm, relax will bring out the truth happiness of someone.. If u choose not to let go of unhappiness, then happiness will never come.. They are like magnet, it will repel each other if north & north meet.. In life, no one is perfect.. Everyone have different talents.. No point of comparing with other just because u want to be perfect cause it will never happen.. The truth reason for a person to come to life is for him/her to learn & not to be perfect.. If u dun understand wat it mean then u should go out for a walk to look around.. Making mistake isn't any wrong, it's also one way of learning.. Just dun keep repeating the same mistake..

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~