<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 10:34 PM

Nothing special 2dae.. Just usual life.. Went sch for class, training for badminton, back home use com.. Tired but still can get through.. ^^

---
My choice this time is to be cruel to myself.. I will use my own hands to cut off the connection line between him & me.. This is the hardest but most useful way.. I will end up hating myself again for sure but I dun care about it anymore.. This is the way I am.. Maybe..

Because of ur one word, I do my very best.. End up hurting myself again.. I was lost but u wasn't there.. Hope I wish I could forget how silly I was.. But I know I won't.. Have been trying to hide my sadness up with a smile, a laugh.. But deep within me, I know nothing is right..

This time, it will be the same.. I know u won't be there, so I make up my mind, to let u go.. Hope u give me a thought also.. Dun be there to hurt me if u dun need me.. At least, I will feel better this way..

(This time, I will be appearing offline from the real world..)

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~