Sunday, July 12, 2009 @ 9:31 PM
Hmmm, wake up quite late, at about 2pm.. But wake up until now, havin slight headache..
Maybe didn't sleep well ba..
Use com from the time I wake up until now.. In between got went out buy dinner..
Feeling ok, but the head feel heavy..
Tmr class start at 10.30am, haix.. Can I reach on-time? should be fine if I want to..
Still dun feel like going back for class.. But somehow, promise my friends & mama that I will..
April, jia you ba.. yao xiang xin ni ke yi de..
---
My ans to the qns: wat is love?
Love is something that are make up with two heart, soul, mind, body but one thought..
The thought is mostly about the person u love..
He/She is at where, doing wat.. How is he/she feeling..
At time in a relationship, people may feel lost, dun understand wat or why things are happening..
Love is not something for human to understand but feel..
So dun try to understand it as like how u are doing ur maths qns..
There's no formula to the qns.. There's only thinking..
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

