<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 2:10 PM

Feeling down since I wake up until now.. Also dunno why.. Maybe its because hoping not to go back sch tmr ba.. Time pass by so fast.. How I wish it could stop somewhere in between..
Haven't been feeling calm, relax recently.. Not really thinking to much but I did think back some time.. I wan to know the true behind something but I can't see anything.. Feeling empty but can't let anyone know about it.. Empty, lost, sad, emo, moodless.. A lot of different feeling mix 2gether, but there's only bad, no gd..

Wondering wat have I been doing this whole holiday.. The result is emo-ing at home, I guess..
Dunno wat to do.. Have been feeling lost in some ways but didn't find anyone to talk about it..
Cause I thought everyone will be busy with their sutff.. Then I suddenly know that, I am not the one in this type of problem.. There's also someone out there thinking that it's the end of the world, maybe because of this, I feel a bit better but at the same time thinking that why is there only empty-ness in this world..

1 yr, 365 days.. every little day add up to a big memory in the brain..
From happiness, cheerful, calm to unhappiness, uncheerful, uncalm, down, sad, emo, empty..
In another words, from gd to bad to worse..

---
2dae I will be staying at home & stay emo.. Cause tmr returning to sch also dun wan to bring the emo-ness back.. Want to stay calm for the time being.. Just listen to the song & nothing else, maybe..

Thats all, ending here with a empty thinking..

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~