Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 10:11 AM
Think about 6am+ still saw my cousin, then fall asleep awhile..
7am+ fully awake.. Totally, cannot sleep back.. So wake up until now..
Eyes feel so dry.. Tired but cannot sleep..
APRIL!! Wth is wrong with u!? Isn't sleep, the way to calm u down?
Recently, didn't sleep well.. So took shower to keep myself calm..
But I didn't seem to calm down any..
Arr~ keep on thinking back.. Why!?
Maybe not relax enough ba..
---
Hoping that day won't return..
Tears start to dry up, ever since u left the word that hurts..
I can't do well in anything anymore, just because I can't believe myself anymore..
Everytime when I saw u, I saw the past me, the so-call perfect me.. But its gone forever..
I will never be able to return to that form..
All I am now is just a lost soul.. Dunno wat to do, or can do wat to carry on my life..
But I still move on, why? Maybe, just hoping to see the past me, or to see u again..
Hope someone can help me out from the darkness..
But no one know.. Have been falling down & down..
Can't really stand up again anymore..
Who will be there to help? Can't think of anyone..
Not that I can't trust anyone.. Just that, I dunno how to speak myself out..
---
Wat is past, have to be in the past, & become memory..
Dun look into the memory, if u dun wan to..
Cause it will mostly bring back the unhappy part of u..
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

