<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 11, 2009 @ 8:45 PM

Super mood-less 2dae, haix... SO SIAN!!!
In the morning, still okay de. All the way until afternoon lesson, become super no mood.
Don't feel like studying anymore, school life was getting from bad to worse.
Haix... Can anyone bring back to old April? She only like to study, play game, watch anime, read comics, other than that nothing more she cares.
APRIL!!! PLS RETURN BA...

Getting more & more useless, hopeless, helpless...
Hoping someone is there to talk to me, or even call me back to my usual self...
But nothing good happen that make me want to return,
thing is getting from bad to worse, now even my thinking too...
Haix, hoping to get a super good rest but...

---
gei ta de hua:
wanted to talk to u so much, but don't want why u just don't listen.
u may think that wat I say is all craps but I just need someone to talk to.
only if u are there to care, now life is like ending, no one know wat is happening to me.
not because I didn't show out how I feel, is that people around me is too busy with their stuff that they left me out?
Am I in darkness that cannot be help? Idk, just want to find someone to talk to.
---

Will life get better tmr? Haix...
(more hopeless tmr, I think...)

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~