<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 11:03 PM

Just finished my project module report, feeling tired but much happier than before ^^
Can play badminton again le, gd news hor ^^ for me only, lol..
Everything will be fine soon cause I say so, lol..

Morning went for lesson as usual, nothing much happened.
After that, lunch, a bit emo ba..
Badminton time ^^
Went home by bus, tired..
Reached home ^^ tired, also sad cause cousin failed her exam. Hopefully she will be fine soon.

---
Thks everyone for the care, I will be fine this time ba, I guess cause I choose a easier way out as to forget him. Hopefully, no more sadness..
Want to restart all over again, hope that everyone will support my choice.
Delete my memories again, this is the last time, hopefully.

Tonight will be the hardest night for me, maybe..
But one thing for sure is that I comfirm will sleep cause I dun wan to be panda tmr.
*tired* maybe tmr will look a bit emo but I am fine so dun worry ba ^^

(Once the stars appear in the dark night, sadness will be gone)

Everyone do tc ya, recently I keep on having cough for awhile then ok,
so quite worry for other who dun tc their own.
To all: do tc a lot, a lot..

Thats all for 2dae,
have a sweet dream & night ^^

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~