<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 8, 2009 @ 8:05 PM

Hmmm, life 2dae was wat the hell... Early in the morning, wake up at 7am (previous night sleep at 2am, so late wor) straight went wash up, after that sit down awhile at the sofa near the living room door. About 8am went out of house to go bus stop at mrt station there to go school, can't remember is bus 189 or 106 but I think is 189 ba. Reach classroom as usual at 8.30am, only different is that recently my mei & di(s) all come earlier than me sia... (sian, when did I become later reach school de? also dunno, lol...)
Lesson start at 8.30am, end at 12noon. In between the lesson got break, so as usual went to 7-11 to buy drink then go back class again.
^^ happy? maybe cause circuit for the project, my friend (Mark) help me test then he said can work wor, thks a lot for helping out. Thks to Jun Hao kor also as he went to next room help me take supply to test my circuit, only thing is that he like not too sure how to test, then scared me as he told me my circuit cannot work. =D lucky the circuit work if not, can get a lot of problem from it. Congrat to other who have their circuit 1st ^^ lol...

After lesson went to take bus go JP, to eat lunch with PuXiu.
When reach there I was like shock as XiWen, TiHow's nui er, JianMin also there (so many people, omg...) but still ok as I quite weird 2dae, so feeling quite ok to talk to other ^^
After eating, walk around JP with them, still got Shirley, Joanne jie, Van mei...
Finished walking, took bus 154 home. Reach home, took shower than went out again to buy stuff.
Reach home at about 7pm, eat my dinner then now using com.
Happy outing 2dae ^^ only unhappy thing was that in the morning got a bit emo &
saw until Mdm Yap mama angry cause of the 1st year 'C' class.
They darm childish de lor, haix... make a gd teacher angry. If they don't want to study, must as well let Mdm Yap mama teach our class, our class at least will listen to mama more than other class do, then she won't be so angry 2dae already.

Later maybe only online Facebook to play game ba.
Got a lot of things to do but too tired already so rest 1st for 2dae ba ^^

---
Words to Mdm Yap:
Don't care about the class students too much until u so angry,
must take care urself if not 'L' class & me will be sad.
Do take care & jia you for the coming teaching,
u are still the best teacher to me ^^ so don't make me see u angry,
if not, I will worry wor. ^^

---
gei ta de hua:
jing tian kan dao u hen kuai le, wo yue hen kai xin ^^
got few days didn't see u so happy already.
jia you in ur studies, I believe u can do it de.
As for me, I am sorry. Maybe is give up le ba casue studies look hard for me recently.
Trying hard not to give up like u told me, but got that feeling this time round cannot make it.
Won't give up until I see the result ba, wish u all the best.
Hoping to keep up my gd work, if I can keep up, will my wish come ture? lol...
Only I can help myself up like u said, thks to u,
I am able to stay within the correct thinking & paths up to now ^^
jia you until the day come ^^

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~