Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 10:50 PM
Morning was still emo after wat happened ytd... Didn't sleep ba, also not too sure...
Cause only remember that part when I was looking at the wall...
Got chat with a few friends about wat happened, they only take it as I am thinking too much, so they ask me to cheer up...
In the afternoon, still feeling emo & tired, didn't eat my lunch cause don't feel like eating...
After that lesson was at the most emo point... Cause don't know how to do report & no one was free to let me ask... Got try to ask teacher but... Haix...
After lesson, went home alone in bus 174 then 154... Emo-ing... Thinking thing ba...
Reached home le, so hungry sia... So went to kitchen to find food...
After eating, feel better... As in, I a bit not feeling well...
Then switch on the com, do report... Presentation will be done by Joanne jie ba...
Thks jie for helping me up when I am down ^^
---
Words for someone:
Thks so much that u have chat with me recently when I am down, at least I know that someone is still there for me... Trying hard to bring myself up & help others around...
But everytime become others help me... Feeling so upset... It seem like I am becoming more useless le ba... Will be fine soon ba, after all rainbow will appear after rain, happiness will appear after emo ^^ Ur words keep me alive once again, over & over again... I think I own u a lot...
All I could say u only thks ba... If u have any problem that want to find someone share, I hope that I will be the one who can help... No other meaning, only pure helping...
(The words is still inside me & I will never say out until the day u tell me that there's a chance)
Will try to keep the promise that I have made with u, hope that u will too...
I will smile when I am walking along the roadside cause that's the time, u told me everything will be fine if I could think positive. Will look at the sky when I miss u cause u told me sky is as pure as the colour white. All the words u said, have fill up my mind, so now I only can return it with a smile ^^
April will be back to normal soon cause sad face aren't everything left...
There's still thing that need to be done before it end...
Dreaming maybe meaningless but there's still chance for it to appear in life...
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

