<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 @ 1:23 AM

Cannot sleep again, lol. So late liao, same as the previous few night.
Well, maybe thinking too much again.
Words just don't seem to come out from my mouth.
Wat do I mean by "ohh", "like that at".
I don't know, I just don't feel like having comment on recent things happening.
(no comment? it's seem more like I am trying to ingore...)
Reason? no reason...
Feeling empty minded in some ways...
(Maybe someone there will know? not too sure...)

When u tell me the true thinking u are having,
I am happy but in someway I am also hurted.
If only u know, but u don't seem to know anything or are u pretenting that u don't know?
I am not thinking so much about u anymore, since that day I promise myself.
I will be fine, I know I will...
^^ smile will come back after all.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~