Wednesday, March 4, 2009 @ 12:41 AM
Things cannot be undo like I said before...
Sometime don't do things in the way u think is right
cause it will end up in the wrong & the price u have to pay will be a lot more than u think...
I am sorry to him for what I have done before,
even if now I know is too late, I cannot do anything to make it return...
I think I really own him a lot, I am sorry...
I shouldn't have do so but now is too late...
I am the one who cause him to change & ended up like this now...
:'( I hate myself for the things I have done in the past...
What can I do to repay him? I don't think I can do anyway to return him to himself...
:'( I am sorry... Because of my silly, u became like that...
I will pay back what I own...
Happiness to him, emo to me...
>Time cannot be return even if i apologize<
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

