Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 9:15 PM
Feeling stress & emo, have been thinking about what others told me but end with no conclusion.
So sick & tired of living, life is so meaningless to me now, even if I can just die like that.
Trust, promise, lies, hopeless, helpless, emo, unhappiness are the few things left.
Hoping to have more time to rest but there are things that I have to complete.
To me, now I am just alone even if someone is there for me.
No one understand, how I feel or how I am.
Endless problem just keep appearing & never disappear.
This will only make me feel like disappearing then appearing.
Where have the usual April go to?
That April only live in the way, others want her to be.
She is always alone in someway which others don't know.
I am not happy even if I am smiling cause nothing make me happy.
My life only left unhappiness now.
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

