Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 12:10 AM
Feeling hurts... Don't he know that the way he is now, hurts me so much?
I am sorry, I should have let go.
He is him, I am myself, I should not care so much but I just can't.
Maybe he is important to me in someway, I don't know.
Don't feel like seeing him anymore, the more I see him, the more hurts I am.
I should have act that I didn't see him the next time, Idk.
Going sleep soon already as tmr still got class at 9am.
Project again, *faint* but no choice have to finish my course.
This coming Thu have MCT class test, I don't think that I can make it anymore.
Feeling sick and tired already, just hope to clear everything before holiday,
then during holiday can rest more & go to the place I want to go
(secret place that can make me calm down).
I don't belong to him, he don't belong to me.
Just have to let go of everything to be happy.
That's the way I should be,
even now I can't let go but I still have to let go later on.
Just let time cure my hurts, emo-ness & sadness.
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

