<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 15, 2009 @ 7:05 PM

What if time can return back the past?
Will I still be able to be like what I am now?
What if I didn't know him, will I be better?
If everything were to start all over, will I choose the same path?

I don't know whether I should let him know what I am thinking about...
I scare to lost my laughter again...
If I let him know then what will happen? No one know about it...
Already have that hopeless feeling before so I don't want to hurt myself again...
I am sorry to myself...
When will I meet him again the next time? I don't think have that change already...
I don't know should I let him know but I think better don't...
Just feeling helpless...

PSP case was broken, my Aunt called me just now
asking me if I want to buy a new one?
I told her if can help me buy...
My cupboard is in a mess again
*faint* going pack it as soon as possible.

Words left unsaid by me:
Deep in my heart,
I know that I haven't let go much what I should let go like my mei said that time.
Even if I keep saying I have let go but I know I didn't.
No one find that I have changed a lot,
not because of what others said about me is
becasue that I want to be happy after the change I have made
but ended up more sad & lonely is what I became.

I don't think anyone know what have really happened to me,
not because I didn't said is that when I said that time no one care.
I am surpose to be like this?

Someone always tell me to look ahead then everything will be okay
but everytime when I look ahead,
bad things will come into the way.
Why is it that I have to feel that helpless within me
without anyone there knowing about it
& they just keep thinking that I am fine as long as I look okay... :'(

I dream about my love one leaving me ytd night,
I become so helpless after that...
I know that dream are not surpose to come true
but what if it really come true...
I think is becasue I am sick which made me think too much...
I am sorry...
>Nothing seem okay for me recently<

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~