<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ 10:39 PM

*Coughing* I am sick again...
Didn't go see doctor as 2dae from afternoon rain until now...
Hmmm, have not been feeling well the past few weeks until now... Hai...
2dae at home check the project planning & do a bit of the project...

After that went to sleep for awhile as I was feeling very sick...
Now a bit better than just now but still coughing... Hai...
Didn't eat much 2dae cause don't feel like eating,
a bit feel like vomiting but now keep on coughing...

Listening to music during afternoon then got one song,
that time listen with him at the school concert... Hai... No comment...
I am alright de ba, I think so...
That's all, everyone take care...

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~