<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 @ 10:00 PM

Happy ^^ why? I don't know... Just feeling happy ^^
Hmmm, just come home from JP,
JP become more big than before.

Eaten my lunch & dinner at JP 2dae,
about 3+ pm reach JP then until 8+ pm go take bus.
9+ pm reach home, wahaha pro hor so late then reach home ^^
At JP there walk walk then found something funny,
got polar bears show but the polar bears look more like white cats
or white tigers than polar bears, lols
^^ Happy

2moro, 17 Dec, Mama's Bdae ^^
Wish mama happy bdae!
Hmmm, tonight celebrating. Wahaha

Words to him:
Thks for all the past memories & now I am going to forget
what have happened before that so as to live on...
^^ Will forget what I should forget
also will remember what I should remenmber.
(Will live on even if without u,
if u find ur happiness I will be there to congrat u ^^)

Words for the day:
Human will always have regrat
if they don't live happily
but happily will on happen when u choose to be happy.
Hmmm, why I say so?
Cause I know someone who choose to be emo in the past
but now have become more positive person.
Who is she? In actual, that person was me...

U may want to ask why?
But let what is past to be past so I am not going to say here ^^

Hmmm, going to do other things... Cya ^^
(Everything will be okay someday, really it will)

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~