<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 21, 2008 @ 12:51 PM

Emo-ing... Why? Hai... Hate living...
Everytime also got MAD & CRAZY people anyhow say I what de...
Really very vey hate them...
Hope they all can die lor... Hai... Don't know what to say...
Everytime got say by people de...
If they don't die is I die lor...
Anyway I die le also no one care so die le also better...

LIFE IS JUST A NIGHTMARE THAT IS BROUGHT OUT
BY SOMEONE TO SOMEONE...
NOW, I AM LIVING IN A NO ONE CARE LIFE SO EVEN
IF I DIE, ONLY GOT PEOPLE SAY OHH... SHE DIE ALREADY...
HAI...

I AM LIVING ALONE IN THIS WORLD & NO ONE KNOW,
NO ONE CARE...
JUST A DEAD BODY WALKING AROUND HOPING SOMEONE TO CARE
BUT ONLY ME ALONE...
LIFE IS SO SO LONELY... HATE LIVING...
LIFE HAVE NO ONE CARING = LIFE THAT IS DEAD...

:'( No one know what I am thinking...
No one care about what I am doing...

Words for all:
Don't need to find anyone to talk to if u are unhappy
or emo cause no one will be there as usual...
Just leave the unhappy or emo in ur heart and act
if u are happy ba...
At least this will reduce ur problems from 100 to 1...
From 2dae onwards, I will be living emo-ly cause thats the usual me...
I have tried to change but ended up nothing come fine for me...
So now I am going to be my old self...

APRIL IS DEAD AND WILL NEVER BE ALIVE AGAIN...

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~