<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5994701843517501902?origin\x3dhttp://4ever-emo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @ 9:22 PM

Back to blog...
Hai... Right leg still pain...
2dae after project very tired so took 2 buses to come home,
1st is 174 to Boon Lay, 2nd is 154 to a bus stop near my house...
When taking bus 174 was listening music
then suddenly think about the past
(Hmmm, was feeling super emo at that time)
Why suddenly think back?
I don't know maybe is because a new year is coming...


(To him: Thinking about about how u hurt me,
care for me and become my friend...
Everything seem so far now...)


Then when taking bus 154,
was still feeling emo then found out that the bus drive different road...
Luckily didn't took wrong bus... Hai... Still thinking...


(To him: Maybe I changed after knowing u
or maybe not but in my heart there is always a you,
I not too sure why but sometime u seem to understand me a lot
but also sometime not...
Was learning to let go of past memories and u but it's still inside...
I don't know why...
I am so sorry for can't letting u go out of my mind
but when I saw u happy I will also feel better...
Remember to take care...
When u have problems,
I am very sure u will be fine soon cause u are always so positive...)

Hmmm, so fast one year going end soon only left one day...
Still remember when I 1st enter BB ITE
I was feeling very emo, sad, confused, stress & complicated
about every little things that have happened before
or things that are coming soon...

Hai... All was gone only left me all alone...
Now every day like no one care for me
not even my family or friends...
They all seem so far now...
But I know I will be fine without them...
I maybe trying to act strong
but at least I will always help myself up...
Even if the sky fall if I trust myself, I will always be alive
(maybe/maybe not)

Okay, now going do my part for the project...
APRIL MUST JIA YOU!!! U can do it!


(Learning to trust myself more & more each day...
Also feeling more & more emo each day...
Will I be able be stand up again?)

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~