Saturday, November 29, 2008 @ 8:16 PM
Back to write somethings :) next week having exams le,
so fast one year going soon.
Still remember that day when I just enter ITE, it seem like ytd.
Hmmm, that time don't know anyone,
even if some of them is from my pri. school
but they change a lot but after a few months everythings start to change
cause I have made alot of new people & friends
but some of them was quite complicated to understand.
Well, no matter how complicate it is, there is always one pure side.
Hmmm, after this one year I have learn a lot & know a lot too,
things that are good, bad, happy or even unhappy
but one very good thing I have learn is that
one person can't live without another person's care, help and scolding
cuase when I was emo, someone scolded me
which made me understand that I can still live on
cause I am not that weak. From the scolding,
I also understand that there is alway still someone
who care for me & willing to help me.
Althought is not everytime but that sometime is a cure to me.
At least that can let me live long.
Well, hmmm, during Thusday I was super angry with
that stupid lifeskill teacher cause she anyhow she I complain her.
Here is a words for her:
PLS DON'T ANYHOW SAY PEOPLE HOR,
YOU THINK I SO FREE TO COMPLAIN YOU AR
IF I GOT THAT TIME I WILL GO STUDY
THEN TO SAY YOU LOR
CAUSE SAY YOU ALSO WASTE MY TIME.
I KNOW YOU WILL SURE COME OUT WITH STUPID WORDS
LIKE I VERY BUSY OR WHAT SO I ALSO DON'T WANT
TO WASTE MY TIME TO GO SAY YOU.
Pls take note:
this is not scolding or what
but just to let her know that her thinking toward me is still too far
which mean she still don't understand.
Anyway also got a few people in the school don't like her lor.
Hmmm, well...
Got one night never sleep
cause thinking something but it's over already so just want to let go...
Now, still a bit sick...
Online just to write my thinking before I am over emo, stress or sad...
Hmmm, will always remember someone who tell me this:
everything will be okay.
This is a special words wor :)
cause its a words that let me know that this world not only I am living myself,
there are others also, is just that some understand me but some not.
Words to myself:
Tears maybe still inside me
but the words that I have said that time is just to let you forget me
& live on happily so let me pls the others,
don't let him or anyone know the true thinking of mine.
Just let me be the way I am, time will heal even if scar is still there.
I know that I still miss him, really I am
but that is also the reason why I want to let him go.
So now I am telling myself that I can live on even
if it is with him or without.
JJ Lin's new album, Sixology, in this album got a few songs which I like.
Hmmm, got one song call 'I still miss her'
that song have my feeling and thinking now.
Well, going rest now,
from 2moro onwards still have to study until exams over.
Wish everyone will pass their exams & stay happy, health :)
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

