Wednesday, October 8, 2008 @ 10:51 PM
This morning woke up quite late at about 11am plus,
feeling quite sick but still go out with grandmother to visit Aunt's house
as her mother was sick.
After that grandmother wanted to buy somethings from supermarket
so I have to follow along even I was sick but now feeling better.
At home feeling bored, very bored...
If can go school will not be that bored but now holiday not school day...
Lol...
Well... About 2 weeks plus of holiday have passed,
Well... About 2 weeks plus of holiday have passed,
have been thinking about what happened in the Sec. School until now...
It was like a nightmare that cannot be forget
but what is in the pass is over so now I have to forget it,
now I am the new April, hahaha =)
Actually, now still thinking about what u have told me that day
Actually, now still thinking about what u have told me that day
(really don't understand what u mean)
but I can only say that u misunderstand me...
I can tell u that in this world no one is perfect
even pro do make mistake so as I
cause I am just a normal human being.
Now it seem like I have been that person
which u think that I will be fine but I am not.
Hmmm, now going to rest already.
Hmmm, now going to rest already.
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

